How it works
In a few words…
- The EEN Brokerage Event 2011 collects innovative technology offers and requests from all over Europe (and other countries such as Canada, Israel, United States...).
- Registered participants request individual meetings with potential partners from the online catalogue.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled.
- Shortly before the day of the event each participant will receive a personalised meeting schedule.
- During the event, meetings will take place face-to-face at the Catalan Pavilion
- Assistance for any emerging questions will be provided by our EEN staff.
How to register
Registration is open until 03.01.2011
- Click on the link Registration. Fill in a short profile describing your organisation, a technology profile explaining the technology you are offering or looking for, and finally select the responsible EEN / assisting network (if applicable).
- Your user name will be your e-mail address. Select a password to enable the access to your data.
- For each type of collaboration sought (e.g. technical cooperation agreement, joint venture, research project, etc) a new short profile should be submitted. Furthermore, each technology profile can be assigned to a different representative within your organisation.
Important: All entries will be checked and validated before being included into the catalogue. All fields are mandatory. If there is information missing or unclear we will contact you. Profiles which are incomplete, unclear or irrelevant to the event will not be included into the final catalogue.
How to request meetings
- Select from the catalogue of technology profiles the partners with whom you would like to meet. A search tool guided by technological keywords, will help you to identify relevant profiles for your activity.
- The requested partner will receive a notification of your interest. When he/she confirms his/her interest in meeting you, the meeting will be scheduled at the Catalan Pavilion according to your availability.
- Please note that there is a maximum of 10 meetings to be scheduled. An extension of this number depends on the number of end participants and will be announced by the organisers.
In your personal log-in area you can find an overview of requested and confirmed meetings.
- You will be able to request meetings until the 28th of January 2011
- The meetings will take place at the Catalan Pavilion (ACC1Ó Pavilion) from the 14th to the 16th of February 2011 lasting 30 minutes each.
Please Note: The Enterprise Europe Network is dedicated to help small business to make the most of the international market place. Only organisations offering or seeking marketed products, technologies and research results are entitled to participate in the brokerage event. Business consultants are therefore excluded from participating.